Thursday, January 21, 2016

Crimson


For years now I've felt I've lost my touch in fashion. I could put an outfit together in a second! Now it takes forever, I write down ideas, etc., etc. --it just takes longer than I'd like it to. I become over it and want to just throw on some sweat pants and crew neck and call it a day, but I'm too obsessed with fashion to do that lol. At times I think maybe I can't think of anything because my style has evolved? Maybe I need to clean out my closet? Oh I don't know! I know I haven't lost my touch --my outfit today reminded me that I still have it! 




The first time I wore this jacket was over a printed dress, which was a huge fail! But I bounced back with today's outfit of the day. I wanted to go for a very clean and detailed look. The jacket was my statement piece that also pulled this look together. My boots gave it a Gothic feel, while my oversized jacket served 90's fash! I'm proud of this outfit --as I said before sometimes I just can't get it right. I will find my style again trust! No half stepping this way! 



-DETAILS- 

Jacket: Mom's Closet
Button Down: Burlington Coat Factory
Skinnies: Forever 21
Bag: Goodwill
Boots: Forever 21
Chain: H&M 

-Sloan 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig