Wednesday, January 27, 2016

'BLACK'



 
For Christmas my mom bought me 'Nude' by Rihanna, which as I've said before is my absolute favorite day time fragrance. With it being my favorite I've been using it way too often so Kojo and I took a trip to Stein Mart! 

Now I'll be honest I only wanted this fragrance because the packaging was black. It wasn't until after we left the store that I fell in love with the scent! 'Black' gives off scents of florals and citrus --very present but not too strong. I personally think this an evening perfume. So I'll be using my Rihanna 'Nude' during the day and Kenneth Cole 'Black' for a night out on the town. Problem solved!

What are your favorite fragrances?
 

-Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig