Tuesday, December 29, 2015

What I got for Christmas!

 
Back to work today after a much needed Christmas break! Just like everyone else in the world I was over it and couldn't wait to clock out before I even clocked in! It was a very easy day but still it was work. Any way today I had breakfast at Starbuck's with a co-worker, went to the mall to pick up a few things, ate lunch at Chick Fil A with KoJo and back home to watch movies and be lazy. What did you do today?
 
Here's a few things I got from Santa this year...
 
 
1. 'Nude' by Rihanna (my absolute favorite parfume)
2. E.L.F brush cleaner
3. 'Shea Sugar Scrub' by Tree Hut
4. E.L.F small stipple brush
 
Have you tried any of these products?
 
What did you get for Christmas?!
 
-Londen Sloan
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig