Friday, December 25, 2015

The Mixing of Prints

 Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm just sitting here watching the Christmas Day Parade, listening to Andra Day's album, and blogging obvs. I woke up around 7:30 a.m to open my gifts at my mom's place then we drove over to my house so she could open hers. I can't wait until basketball comes on later --sports during the Holidays are the BEST! Mom's in the kitchen cooking food while I'm getting my Amy Winehouse fix through the breath of fresh air that is Ms. Andra Day.

Here's a look at my Outfit of The Day (O.O.T.D)..

          

Mixing prints is one of my favorite go to's in fashion. I do believe there's a right and wrong way to mix prints. In my opinion the key is to go with prints that compliment one another. Tan and burgundy, green and tan, pink and burgundy, etc.

I hope you all are having the best Christmas ever! Put all your worries aside and enjoy this day and your loved ones. Have a blessed one guys.

Love, Londen 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig