Saturday, December 12, 2015

New In

First of all salute to those running a blog and a YouTube channel(s)! So I decided since I love watching Vlogmas on YouTube why not participate in my own this year?! Now I don't post everyday as most do, I upload every three or four days. I'll be the first to admit I just don't have that much fun activities going on in my life lol! As much as it's a lot of work editing footage it is also fun! It sort of hit me yesterday that I'm not balancing my Blog and my YouTube channel. On here I try to make sure I post every three days and it's been five since my last post...yeah major issue, major issue!

Sorry guys!

So just like the rest of the world I've been doing some Christmas shopping and bought things that I didn't necessarily need but shrugged it off and threw it in the basket. I've been to Wal-Mart more than I should lately browsing every isle and looking at all the Christmas decorations! Here's a few thing's I picked up along the way....


1) Makeup Remover: Garnier Micellar Cleaning Water (removes makeup + cleanses + soothes -no rinsing)

2) Magazine - 'Instyle': the gift guide issue

3) Juice: Organic Mamma Chia Strawberry Lemonade (chia vitality beverage)

Have you tried this makeup remover? How about this natural strawberry lemonade?!

-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig