Monday, December 21, 2015

Motivation | Work Hard


What I've learned after participating in Vlogmas while running a blog, working, and balancing my personal life is this is hard as .... 

There's seriously not enough hours in the day. Working nonstop this week (because of Christmas). Trying to make sure I get enough rest after work and reminding myself after you post on your blog start coming up with new content! This has been a struggle for me. BUT the Londen Sloan show MUST and I mean MUST go on!

If it's hard than you must be doing something right. "If it's easy I don't want it."

Being a blogger will force you to work hard and put in time. It will force you into a business woman/man and as difficult as it is I love it! I've become disciplined and more creative. I'm slowly but surely becoming the woman I'm supposed to be. I'm still learning and enjoying every step!

Think of something you want to accomplish before the end of the year. Let's end 2015 with a bang!

Shout out to all the bloggers out there, you are all an inspiration. Oh and a big shout out to Doni Brown!

Love, Londen 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love it! I totally agree with the sentiment that if it isn't hard then it's not worth working for.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig