Monday, December 7, 2015

GUEST POST: Dallas Trends by Stephanie Casey

The wonderful and talented Stephanie Casey and I decided to interview one another. I'm thrilled to share what I've learned about my new friend! First off let me share how we met, I met Stephanie at the Toni & Guy hair/fashion show that we were invited to. She is such a sweetheart oh and I just love her style! This is the second collaboration we've done, the first was a gift card from Forever 21. There's lost's more to come! 

Photo Credit: Jakeb Miller Photography

Where are you from?

I’m originally from Wisconsin, but now I live in Plano, TX.

How old are you?

I’m 28 years old as of October 19th.

Blog title/reason behind title?

I chose the name Trendy Dallas, because I wanted to appeal to many different blog topics.

How long have you been blogging?

I’ve been blogging since 2010, but I didn’t start doing it as a career, of sorts, until December of 2014.

Favorite topic to blog?

I’m really bad at picking favorites, but I really like fashion

Advice for other bloggers?

Don’t get discouraged. Even if you think people aren’t listening because they aren’t commenting, that isn’t necessarily true. Just keep at it!

How you keep your blog relevant?

I try to update it frequently

Blogging company?

Dallas Blogger Collective

How to grow traffic to your blog?

Encourage people to enter their email for updates on your blog. Practice working on improving SEO. 



Photo Credit: Marco Vivian Photography + Arts

| How To Find Stephanie |

-Blog:  www.trendydallas.com
-Instagram: @dallastrends
-Twitter: @dallas_trends

| Contact |
E-Mail: Stephaniecherisse@ gmail.com

Thanks for reading, hope you all enjoyed! Stay tuned for more collabs from us!

-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig