Thursday, November 5, 2015

Reservation for four please!


Nineteen more days until my twenty seventh birthday! *Sigh* old I know! I'm not one to go all out for my birthday I honestly just ask for a few things and that's really it. This year all I want to do is go out to eat at my favorite restaurant 'Savor'! So about an hour ago I booked a reservation for four. I want my mom to experience the atmosphere and fine dining of 'Savor' as everyone who visits Dallas should.

I plan on wearing all black, because heck why not?! The dress that I plan on wearing is from Forever 21 and my hair will be in my go to up style. 


It's located in the middle of Klyde Warren Park surrounded by other restaurants, high rise apartments, art museums, etc. The menu can get pretty pricey but it's worth it as we all should treat ourselves every now and then!

What's your favorite restaurant to go to on your birthday?!!

-Sloan

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm a writer and I'm 27 years old and I don't feel like I'm old. I feel like I have so much to do in my life and I have an opportunity t share the best content ever. I want to work on the thing such as self-improvement and my job reminds it to me every single day, that's why I absolutely adore my job at custom writing service Writers Per Hour.

    ReplyDelete

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig