Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday The 13th

 As excited as I am about the Holiday's I've been into black on black lately! The all black look will always be apart of my wardrobe --when in doubt wear black! 

Today I did a bit of grocery and Christmas shopping and spent time with my mom of course. Yesterday she came by my house and helped me put up my Christmas tree and decorations while listening to Christmas music. I filmed a vlog of my day so be sure to check that out on YouTube. (Search: londen sloan) 






I'm so ready for my Christmas movie countdown --Home Alone, Christmas With The Kranks, Jingle All The Way, etc., etc.! I'm ready to get all of my Christmas shopping out of the way before all the madness before black Friday!  I'm ready not to take part in any black Friday sales. To sit on my couch and watch the craziness on the news. I love the feel of the holiday --I think I'm the happiest person in the world right now!

What's your favorite thing about to holidays?!

-Londen Sloan





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig