Monday, November 30, 2015

Back 2 Black

Sitting here with my mom listening to Christmas songs, can you believe tomorrow is December 1st?! This year is really flying by it was just Halloween like yesterday! Tomorrow is the beginning of my 25 days of Christmas movies! I'll be starting off with 'Home Alone' pt. 1 of course --with a side of Hot CoCo! I'll probably be starting my movies at 5 p.m seeing that it gets dark so early this time of year, I think 5 is the perfect time.
 
Also this week I think I'll start my 2016 Goals and things I want to accomplish before the year ends. I want my goals to be realistic yet somewhat hard --because it'll force me to work hard for the things I want.
 
Am I the only one who loves a clean house during this time of year?! Well, I always keep my home clean (OCD) but during the holidays is just a must for me! The only area that's in need of attention in my home is my room. Clothes, shoes, more clothes. more shoes everywhere! I'm really starting to get on my own nerves! But that's what a Lookbook will do to your room.
 
I'm so ready for Vlogmas on YouTube! Am I the only one watching Vlogmas from last year? My favorite Vloggers are SamathaMariaVlogs, GraceFVictory and my new favs are the GlamTwinzTV --how do you say adorable?!
 
Here's a look at my current Lookbook on YouTube..
 
 
 
 
Grey and black are pretty popular this year, decided to add a bit of color with my copper heels.
 
DETAILS:
 
-Trench: F21
-Crop Top: Goodwill
-Skinny Pants: F21
-Heels: ALDO
 
-Londen Sloan

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig