Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Toni & Guy: O.O.T.D


 On October 19th I received an invite through e-mail for Toni & Guy's 'Westside' show in Dallas at the Intercontinental Hotel --I was so shocked I had to read it twice! What do you do when you have somewhere to be? Plan your outfit duh?! The first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Toni & Guy is punk rock chic --a bit of gothic elegance. So here's what I created...



Gray sweater, metallic skirt with slits on each side for a touch of elegance, paired with baby doll socks and what I call Edward Scissor Hands boots and a nose ring for a punk feel, a simple backpack purse--topped with gray hair and a wine lip. 




I wanted to make sure I was comfortable not knowing the scene which explains why I didn't wear heels and why I wore a sweat shirt. --it's okay to be comfortable as long as you make a statement in the process! Check out my two previous posts on how much fun I had behind the scenes and during/after the show! I can't express enough how much this experience was a blessing! Thank you again Dallas Blogger Collective and Toni & Guy --the most fun I've ever had in my life!

What a learning/growing experience!

How dope is this?! A glass magazine cover --brilliant!

My new friend Stephanie and I! Check out her blog (dallastrends

Thanks for reading!

-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig