Monday, October 26, 2015

Toni & Guy: Behind The Scenes (pt.1)

 So Toni & Guy reached out to Dallas Blogger Collective (that I was accepted in to by the way..yay me!) inviting six DBC bloggers to their 'Westside' show including backstage access, creative release, VIP press lounge, 20th annual photographic awards, and after party at the Intercontinental Hotel in Dallas! It was such a blessing and I enjoyed every second of it! I made new friends and met members of the Dallas Blogger Collective and also handed out a few of my business cards!

Here's a peek backstage...





It was such a new experience going alone --you know how you'd normally go to these type of events with a group of friends? Well I was on my own and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I'm normally really shy and off in a corner somewhere but I was confident, excited and living in the moment -a moment that I will forever cherish. 






This was such a learning experience from what goes on backstage and seeing it all come alive on stage, to myself. 



Isn't this dress just fabulous?!


- Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Congratulations! That looks like it was such a fun event. I'm usually quite shy at times like that but when I'm alone I somehow manage to pull confidence out of somewhere and it always winds up being a great experience.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig