Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday: Sock day

 Today has been a very productive day if I may say so myself. Completed something on Blogger today that was long over due and three draft blogs all ready to go (which is a great thing when you're a blogger.) The day was also spent watching football seeing that it's Sunday.

Speaking of Sunday I'm thinking about making every other Sunday a "sock day". What the heck?! I know! I want to pair socks with shoes/heels that aren't supposed to be worn together. For example.....





Heels with "dress" socks, Timberland with lace socks, socks with The Simpson's characters paired with heels, etc., etc. I first started wearing heels with socks in 2010 and wanted to give it a go again.

What fashion risks are you taking?
And what do you think of heels with socks?!

-------
Socks: Urban Outfitters

-Londen Sloan




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig