Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday: Eggs Benedict

Happy Sunday guys! Not much planned today just football and pushing out blog posts. On Sunday's I love to get up and clean up my place, do a load of laundry, catch up on Vlogs on YouTube (preferably Ugly Face Of Beauty) and get breakfast started. Here's what was slayed in my kitchen this a.m...



Eggs Benedict -- cinnamon raison english muffin, honey roasted turkey, egg over easy with Hollandaise sauce of course, served with a side of Starbucks tea.

What's your go to Sunday breakfast?

-Londen Sloan




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Mmm, the eggs look yummy. Sundays are a day that I actually look forward to because I get so much of my writing done then.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I could eat eggs benedict every morning!

      Delete

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig