Saturday, October 31, 2015

O.O.T.D: Olive

 *Sigh* I feel like I only slept three hours last night --I can't stop yawning and I just feel exhausted! I am currently out and can't wait to go home and sleep! How do you say Grande coffee! Any way later on today I'll be going to a Halloween
 party with my mom yay!

It's really windy and raining at the moment, starting to feel like Fall has arrived in Texas! Today's look is blue -blue jeans, blue Reebok jacket, blue hat and wine colored boots. I ran a few errands today -picked up my Timberland boots from the shop because the soles were falling off! What the?! So I used to wear them to work in the fall and just put them in my trunk when I clocked out. Now I'm assuming due to the heat we sometimes experienced during the day made them fall apart, if so.....only in Texas!

Lately I've been in the mood for blogging at Starbucks and also editing my YouTube O.O.T.D (that I've been slacking on but taking care of at the moment). I just love the feel and smell of Starbucks and I always feel like I'm accomplishing something working from there. Am I the only one?!

Here's my O.O.T.D that was snapped before my friend pulled up..



My favorite fall shade...olive! This color goes with everything! My next olive look will slay --I don't really like this look! I try to make sure my blog caters to elegant, tomboy, and everyday looks. This would be the "everyday" but I'm not really sure how I feel about it. Decided to post anyway, hey some may like it! 



The camera man was trying to make me laugh so I gave him the eye roll!





° Sweater: Goodwill
° Jeans: Forever 21
° Mules: Forever 21
° Faux Leather Jacket: Forever 21
° Lippy: M.A.C 'Cyber'

-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig