Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall: The Flannel Jacket

27!

Three years from thirty! What the?!! Seems like just yesterday I had barbie shoes spread out on my bedroom floor, Hot Wheels, Ninja Turtle truck, my 'Password journal' (voice activated), Giga Pets, and mastering every level on 'Super Mario', and 'My Buddy' and 'Kid Sister' dolls (please tell me you remember them!) Is my birthday really next month?! Did I really graduate nine years ago? Am I really three years away from the age where you're supposed to have it all together? 

Well I'm trying to get it all together one thing at a time. There's a certain lifestyle that I want to live and it would be nice to live that lifestyle at age thirty but we'll see? You know what they say about what God does when we make plans! 

I don't want to plan my future but to make goals, sort and long term.  I've started that list but there's things that I need to add keeping it realistic and goals that aren't far fetched. Being patient with myself but not comfortable --one of my goals is not to get too comfortable, not to settle with where I am in life. Always strive for more while being grateful with what I have!

(You know you really like a picture when there's a flower on your butt and you post it anyway) smh..


I've learned a lot about myself, things I like and things that must change. I always keep in mind to do better TODAY than I did yesterday. Meaning my time spent with God, bettering myself, working on my dreams, etc. Living a balanced life is a MUST for me! 


What are some of your short/long term goals before the big 3 0?! 

-Londen Sloan 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig