Thursday, October 1, 2015

Denim x Denim

Well hello October! I'll be hanging up Halloween decorations at my place today and will probably help my mom with hers tomorrow. I want to watch a Halloween movie everyday this month so I'm going to try an watch something tonight before Scandal comes on (it's not looking very promising)! I'm currently watching 'The Walking Dead' so that counts right?! I wanted to post a blog every four days of how I'm celebrating Halloween, but I don't know I'll try to think of something creative and fun!

Here's my O.O.T.D from Brunch with my mom. It's something that I plan on carrying over in to Fall.

Denim...

A denim button down from the thrift store and my Forever 21 skirt paired with some Saucony's. I thought gray shoes would complement a denim outfit and a burgundy lip, a mix of MAC and NYX.


Oh and speaking of this skirt I will be giving it away because, "it's all fun and games until your jeans don't fit." As I've stated before I've gained weight, the reason I can't fit this skirt is not because of my stomach (which is my problem area that I'm currently working on) but my thighs. My mom told me to keep the skirt because I'm working on myself and I'll be able to fit it again one day. But I don't want to lose weight in my thighs so to someone else this skirt must go!

Okay back to reclining, Netflix and Halloween decorations I go. Thanks for reading guys and have a blessed day!

My favorite movie this time of year is 'Hocus Pocus' starring Sara Jessica Parker! What's your all time favorite Halloween movie?

-Londen Sloan



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig