Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fall Into Grey

Back to work today and as down as I thought I was going to be suddenly I felt the urge to network...to do what I can to take the next step towards my future. I often think of people who say they're about to give up on their dreams and instantly think of myself and have I tried hard enough? Have I done all I can do? Have I exhausted my resources? The answer to those questions are no I have not. I have not busted my butt to get to where I want to be....I've done a little here and there but that's not enough in my book! Work your butt off for what you want!! There's a certain lifestyle that I want to live and I have to do what I can and then some to get there. It's so easy to get comfortable where you are and I'm not trying to do that. I know God did not bless me with these gifts to sit around and not try ya know? Ok enough of that lol...
My moms birthday was yesterday, I took her out to 'Joe's Crab Shack' she ordered Fish & Chips I had their Shrimp Pasta  Alfredo that I wouldn't have ordered because not everyone can cook Alfredo! I (for whatever reason) thought it said CRAB Alfredo (don't ask) and they brought me shrimp...I was over it. It was not good at all but their crab nachos were delicious. My mom enjoyed it and that's all that matters! I wanted to celebrate her birthday from September 1st - 14th so that's what we did and man we had a blast! From Dallas to Cold Stone Creamery to shopping, etc. etc.! One day we'll be able to do more than that when these dreams of mine come true (hold on mama!)
Here's my O.O.T.D from yesterday, a real chill look.... strap back, crop top, sweat shirt turned skirt with some comfy sneakers and my favorite go to back pack purse. These are Payless shoes I'm wearing by the way! I went in Payless with my mom and these babies caught my eye so I bought them. I'm big on dressing up what OTHERS WOULDN'T WEAR because they're not in and splashed all over Instagram! Mixing the more expensive with the "buy one get one" CAN be done....I really don't get why more people don't do it. *shrugs*
STEP OUTSIDE OF THE BOX A.K.A WHAT'S POSTED ON INSTAGRAM



Fall is around the corner so thought I'd go grey on grey with a chocolate lip. I want my next color to be burgundy I LOOOOVE burgundy head to toe!

Are you as excited about Fall Fashion as I am?! What's your favorite trend you've seen on the runway or street fashion?
------------------------------------------------------------------

Strap Back: Forever 21
Crop Top: Forever 21
Sweat Shirt: H & M  
Shoes: Payless
Bag: Coach
Lip: NYX 'Dirty Talk'

--------------------------------------------------------

-Londen Sloan


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig