Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Something New


As every girl in the world there's tons of things I need to be Fall ready so I made a wish list that will also help you all get inspired. This new addition of inspiration is located in the menu under 'Shop'. I've decided to update this new feature every two weeks with different stores starting with Forever 21. 




Just scroll threw and when you find something you like click the picture and it will take you directly to the website for you to purchase! It's just that simple! 

I started off with black and a few burgundy and green shades. My next post will have lots more Fall colors from bags, hats, trench coats to lipstick. There will be trendy pieces also things I'd love to see this Fall. I want my blog to be more convenient -- personal fashion & lifestyle posts of course, helpful tips, make-up, poetry, and easy access to online shopping all in one. 

Now head on over and start shopping! 

-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig