Monday, September 28, 2015

Preparing for Fall


Are you ready for Fall? So am I! Well not the weather that we EVENTUALLY get here in Texas but none the less I'm excited. All this week it's supposed to be in the low 90's but I'm not complaining.

Yesterday I was scrolling through Twitter oh and I'm starting to love Twitter more than Instagram by the way. Any way as I was scrolling I saw '"The Walking Dead' season 5 now on @netflix." Instantly I jumped for joy..well not really I was sitting in the car at a baseball game in 90 degree weather so jumping was out of the question but I was so excited! I did a screen shot and sent the picture to Korey's phone and set it as his lock screen while he was playing and patiently waited for him to notice. He picked his phone up after his game and began to unlock his phone, stopped and stared and said "really?!" giving me a high five. We watched the first two episodes and will watch another one today. Okay let me just say binge watching is not a good idea especially when it comes to 'The Walking Dead' it seems like it takes forever for Netflix to release a new season!

Any how....

Here's a few of my Fall items some old some new..
 
 
 
 

(Top: 'Dahlia' NYX Bottom: Gray NYX pencil)
 
 


1) Revlon Bordeaux (Scented nail polish)
2) Gray NYX Retractable Eye Liner (that I use for lipstick)
3) NYX High Voltage lipstick in Dahlia
4) Powder Brush
5) Rogue perfume by Rihanna
                                              ----------------------------------------------------------------

What are some of your Fall products?

-Londen Sloan



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That blue-grey pencil is lovely! I'm really loving fall at the moment!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yeah Fall is great...the cute Starbucks cups, the leaves, and of course the fashion!

    ReplyDelete

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig