Monday, September 14, 2015

Nude: Rimmel London


Currently curled up in the corner of my couch watching 'The Black List' on Netflix. I'm curious to find out more about this "list". Now there just has to be more! You can't just make the show about a list without there being something to it!

Any way today is my mom's birthday, I'm taking her out for seafood at Joe's Crab Shack. We've never been before but I took a look at the menu yesterday and lets just say I'm excited! Crab pasta, crab nachos, cocktails, oysters, etc. Going for a chill O.O.T.D real laid back. I'm back to work tomorrow after enjoying a much needed vacation so I want today to be as chill as possible. I was a little over going back to work but I'm trying to make something happen in my life that's somewhat of a huge step for me living on my own. When you want to live a certain lifestyle you have to work hard. Don't get too comfortable where you are, if there's something that's in need of change pray first and go from there..

Now let's talk Fall. It comes a little late living in Texas (I'm not complaining though) I love nudes and different tones of brown, grey's and deep burgundy. Lately I've been loving this nude polish from Rimmel London in 'Caramel Cupcake' perfect for the drop in temperature and goes well with ever outfit. I love the clean look you get with nude polishes.


What shades will you be rocking this Fall?! Stepping out of the box or sticking to the nudes and of course black?

-Londen Sloan


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loving that polish! I don't wear much on my nails but definitely on my toes! Loving a deep blue right now.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 bucks at Walgreens! Thanks for reading! ;-)

      Delete

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig