Saturday, September 19, 2015

'Dirty Talk'


I am hot, irritated and I don't feel well! On top of that my stupid phone is sending messages twice like the person I'm texting is saying "huh?" I am just super annoyed by everything at the moment but blogging must go on!

I spent most of my day at my mom's apartment at the pool with the family. I met my cousin, she's 24 and so cute! The weather was perfect at first.. a strong breeze, cloudy skies and a mist of rain. Of course living in Texas the beautiful weather never lasts! It suddenly stopped raining and got extremely muggy -ugh! Here muggy means "haha you just took time to curl your hair for no reason at all!" The wind came and went just to show you that it doesn't care about how sticky, nasty and uncomfortable you feel. It was fun but definitely shortened our time outside. Then I got home and the air wasn't on, 84 degrees inside my house *pulls hair out*! Overall it was a good day just filled with a lot of annoying moments.

Anyway it's Saturday night let's talk dirty! Last week my mom and I took a trip to Ulta to pick up a few things -foundation, concealer, eyebrow pencil and lipstick by NYX 'Dirty Talk'. It's a creamy shade of brown with a slight gloss (glad it's slight I can't stand shiny lipstick).




What color will you be wearing this Fall?

-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig