Thursday, September 10, 2015

Currently: NYX Micro Brow Pencil


So I still consider myself in the learning stages of mastering the perfect brow. At times I make the left like a pro and the right like three year old. I've also struggled finding the right brow powder or pencil. I started off with the brow pencil by Maybelline which was simply a disgrace, moving on to N.Y.C powder kit um no. After failing two times I decided to move on to another brand, Malani brow kit from CVS that I liked at first but now it's one of the worst ones I've tried. There was nothing to make the powder stick. I found myself carrying vaseline and lip balm (yes lip balm) with me and that drove me inane! 

Saturday my mom and I took a much needed trip to Ulta she picked up concealer and foundation and I purchased this beauty.....



NYX brow pencil in 'Espresso'! This is by far my favorite....finally, thank you NYX! I needed an alternative to the Anastasia Brow Wiz and it's just that! It's very precise not flakey (for lack of a better word) like a powder brow kit. It's a retractable pencil with a brush on the opposite end, it's perfect for on the go and just overall a great product. 



It was $7.99 and honestly I should've bought two of them but with all the bad luck I've had with brow kits buying one at a time was smart! I have absolutely no complaints besides not buying more!

What's your go-to for taming those brows?!

-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig