Monday, August 31, 2015

"Do you have this in black?"

Why is it Sunday already?! What happened to that day between Saturday and Sunday that I ask for?! Some are watching the VMA's some are watching football...... as for me.... football!!!! Blogging and football on a Sunday does it get any better? Oh yes it does.....wine!!! I'll crack open my new bottle of Chardonnay after I post this.
Today I woke up around 10 a.m with the need to get out if the house! KoJo suggested we go to 'Taco Diner' in Dallas while googling the directions I saw 'Urban taco' and then googled pictures of their menu and decided to go with 'Urban Taco' since we've never visited before and might I say that was a great choice!
'Urban Taco' is located on McKinney Avenue A.K.A one of the best spots in Dallas. They have tons of things to do from shooting pool, yoga, restaurants, etc. McKinney Ave. is currently my favorite street in Dallas! This was kind of last minute but we made it work and of course before hitting the highway I had to shoot for a new blog post!







KoJo was going through some of his clothes and was going to get rid of this jersey...ah yeah no... I'll take that! As soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to do with it. Love at first sight! Went with my coach bag, wedge heels, MAC's 'Cyber' & 'RiRi Woo' and Rimmel London nail polish.





...still sexy after over 20 years 

                                   

 'Urban Taco'

Shrimp & Pineapple, Steak, & Al Pastor with black beans and green rice

Raspberry & Mint Cocktail 

 Tried Yucca Chips for the first time a little on the crunchy side but so yummy!

If you're ever in Dallas and on the hunt for a great taco joint to sit down and mingle this is it!

What's your favorite spot in Dallas?!

-Londen Sloan


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig