Monday, August 3, 2015

Color Me Nude


Hey loves I just finished eating dinner (Homemade Pasta Salad w/ detox water) now I'm watching 'Wayward Pines' on Hulu and blogging of course. Now I don't know if you watch this show (I'm sure you do, I feel like the last person on earth to tune in) but it's amazing so far. I'm only on episode three and it has me sitting on the edge of my seat! I believe it comes on Thursdays at 9/8p but I'm not sure so go on fox for listings. 

Here's a peek at my nude collection of lipsticks and nail polishes.

 
For someone like me having a nude collection is a must! I don't like wearing make-up all the time and nudes are perfect for those days. When it comes to a nail polish in this shade it gives a real clean touch to your look. I need to go shopping to add to my collection but I'm busy doing what we all love so much..............being an adult and taking care of important things *gag*!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
(from left to right) --> Kate Moss - Lasting Finish
"Bare It All" (I believe I purchased this lipstick at Walgreens)
L.A Colors nail Lacquer
Essie Matte "All Eyes On Nudes"
Alicia Silverstone for Juice Beauty (an organic lipstick)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My favorite lipstick out of the bunch is the second one of course! It's so smooth, doesn't dry out your lips and just the best shade of nude I've run across. When I find out where I bought it from I'll be sure to post!

What are some of your favorite nude lips?

-Londen Sloan
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig