Saturday, August 29, 2015

California Pizza Kitchen

Have you ever tried a frozen pizza that tastes nothing like frozen pizza? Yeah neither have I until I ran across this circle of deliciousness by the name of 'California Pizza Kitchen'! 

As I was shopping at Wal-Mart for a box of Belgium Waffles in the freezer aisle and this bright yellow box caught my eye and it was love at first sight.

I went with a Crispy Thin Crust "white" pizza with a thin crust topped with ricotta cheese, garlic, garlic sauce, and leafy green spinach. It has no artificial flavors and preservative free crust. This pizza is so tasty and very light - I literally had to stop myself from eating the whole thing! 

It's going to take me a while to get over the fact that this is a frozen pizza! One bite and you'll question all the other frozen pizza's! Sometimes I like to pair my pie with a glass of white wine. 


There's tons of hand-tossed pizzas to choose from: "California Style White", BBQ Recipe Chicken w/ bacon", "Margheritta", "Sicilian Recipe", "Pepperoni", etc.

Visit California Pizza Kitchen online!
--------------------------------------------------

Don't feel like cooking? What's your favorite go-to dinner that's quick and easy?

-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig