Monday, August 17, 2015

5 Weekend Essentials

 It's Monday already?! There really should be a day between Saturday and Sunday! I'm currently at my mom's house sitting on the porch (in the shade of course.) It's kind of muggy with a slight, slight breeze.

Over the weekend I did a bit of shopping (spending too much money.) I picked up a bottle of wine, a few things for my house and stopped at the library to pick up Jonathan Safran Foer' s 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close'. I read this book for the first time about to two years ago and had to re-read it! These things inspired me to post a "weekend blog".. something for you all to do for some much needed "me time"!



So grab your:

1) Favorite pajama shirt (no pants/shorts needed because that's how everyone should spend their weekend!)
2) Popcorn
3) A good book
4) Wine
5) Netflix 

I decided to go with the old school popcorn and a very unique choice of wine (I'll do a separate post with details). After reading I like to watch some Netflix, I'm currently watching 'Wet Hot American Summer' check previous post on my Netflix favs!

What do you like to do when you're being a couch potato?

-Londen Sloan




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig