Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Veggie Pizza




This is a yummy veggie pizza from one of my favorite restaurants, Boston's. I enhaled this on my cheat day as you know I've been trying to watch what I eat. This beautiful creation is covered with basil pesto, manchego cheese, marinated mushrooms, artichokes, red peppers, poblano peppers, and my favorite feta cheese -well my favorite is Goat Cheese, but Feta will do! These signature pies come in four sizes Indy - $10.29, Small - $14.49, Medium - $18.99, and last but not least Large - $23.69. I ordered an "Indy" being my first time eating a veggie pizza. Next time I'm going with a medium. It was delicious oh and don't get me started on the crust!

Oh Boston's how I love you.
(Click the link to check out their website!)

-Londen Sloan
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig