Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday Inspiration



Good morning this was supposed to be a Saturday inspiration but didn't get a chance to post it yesterday. I was going to wait until next Saturday to post this but somebody might need this on this here Sunday. I hope you all are having a blessed day thus far. Oh and make sure you check out (@wisdomfeed) on instagram they have tons of inspirational quotes.

I believe there's ALWAYS a bright side, another way of looking at things. Another way may not necessarily be bright but it is wise. We need not focus on, for example where we want to be in life so much that we forget where we are, to enjoy where we are should I say. Yes, we should all have goals that we want to reach in a year, etc. but lets not forget to better our right now and live in the moment. I was on the tennis court trying desperately to find my breath and I looked up to the sky and noticed how beautiful it was. We have to try to find the beauty around us in the mist of struggle -in the mist of chaos. Easier said than done I know, but when we do it we find our strength.

I was on Instagram yesterday and ran in to the brilliant director John Singletons page and he posted a picture of himself fishing with the caption "Nature is God's grace... the more complicated our lives are the more we should look to the simple special moments to find meaning..." for him its fishing for you it may be hiking, going on a picnic, sitting on the patio with a glass of fresh lemonade. Whatever your "simple special moment" is never lose sight of it it's your peace, your balance.

When life throws you lemons..... I say ask God what to do with them.

-Londen Sloan





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig