Saturday, July 4, 2015

Stacked Faux Birkenstocks


Happy Fourth of July you guys! Hope you all have a great day! I don't really know what I'm doing today it would be nice to go out and watch some fireworks but we shall see?

I just got in from barbecuing over my moms house, later I'll be cooking pasta and cornbread to go with it! We started early to beat the heat and I'm glad we did it already feels like it's 80 degrees out! 

In my previous post I blogged my OOTD on a quick run to Target. Now we went to Target for one thing and one thing only and that was food for the Holiday. Now of course no one can go into Target and not buy something! I saw an awesome deal on some jean sorts (I'm in need because I can no longer fit my denim shorts) "it's all fun and games until your jeans don't fit anymore." Said Instagram. After picking out two pair -the sale was buy one get one half off, I ran into these beauties.....


Aren't they beautiful?! Mossimo stacked sandals (I tried to find a link for them on Targets website but no luck!) They are so comfortable much more comfy than the flat birkenstocks! They were originally 30 bucks bought them for $23! I hesitated before buying these as I usually do...never really feel right buying things for myself. But I'm glad I did! Target has a lot of sales going on guys make sure you catch it before its too late!


I'll probably be styling these today. Stay tuned for an O.O.T.D post later on today! 

-Londen Sloan 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig