Sunday, July 5, 2015

4th of July | O.O.T.D

 
 
How about this World Cup game?! USA 4 - 1 JPN! Pretty exciting right?! So today has consisted of "what day is it?", sleeping, Netflix, reclining, "what day is it?", sleeping....repeat! When the holiday is on any day but Sunday it throws me off.
 
I didn't do much for the fourth just went over moms to barbecue by the pool then back home for Netflix, poppers, more Netflix, and we sat on the roof around 11 p.m to watch the fireworks! It was a very chill day and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Here's my very relaxed outfit of the day..
 
 (this will one day be my "BEFORE" picture. I'm working on my stomach y'all bare with me lol ;-) )

 
Just a simple leotard, denim shorts, and stacked faux Birkenstocks and out the door I went! I hope you all enjoyed your day! Now back to this World Cup game & Twitter! Follow me on Twitter @londensloan1
 
-Londen Sloan

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig