Thursday, June 11, 2015

T.M.I



Hey guys! Thought I'd post something that people normally don't talk about. Gas and bloating! Being a woman this happens once a month when aunt Flow is in town but some of us experience bloating more aften than not. I wanted to try out a tea that helps bloating etc. before buying 'flat tummy tea' so I went on a hunt and found Gaia herbs 'gas and bloating' rapid relief herbal tea. Fast acting support for digestive discomfort. I purchased my tea at Whole Foods for about 10 bucks. So far I like it -- going to finish the entire box before I say I love it!

Its definitely not a laxitive as some digestion tea's are. Its smooth, with a strong scent of licorice (but doesn't taste like it). Fennel Fruit, Licorice root, Chamomile flower, Star Anise Fruit, Caraway Fruit, Peppermint leaf, and Fennel fruit essential oil.

I'll definitely do an update post but so far I like it. 

-Londen Sloan  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig