Monday, June 1, 2015

The Stacked Jelly Sandals



Hello my beautiful people I'm standing in the kitchen cooking dinner and standing in front of my fan (yes the air is on) and watching  the news. It is extremely hot in here lol..if you're looking for a new home don't go for the apartment with vaulted ceilings *sad face* lessoned learned. 

So here are my current go to sandals, "The Stacked Jelly". Last summer jelly sandals were in and I decided to bring them in again this year.They are so comfortable and easy to pair with ANYTHING. I purchased my jellies at my local mall at 'Shiekh' (Chic). I bought some faux birkenstocks at full price and got these bad babies for a $1 yes you read that correctly! 

What's your favorite summer sandals?! 

-Londen Sloan 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig