Sunday, June 21, 2015

On Sunday's We Eat Sushi

So I've been craving Sushi for the longest and I finally got my hands on some from Aiyoku Sports Bar! The first time I tried sushi was in Dallas a couple months ago and I instantly fell in love. Now I can only eat five at a time after that I feel like I'm going to barf! 

This time around I went with Shrimp Tempura I just finished five and a half that half was doing too much! Lol does anyone else have this problem?! 

This is by far the best Sushi I've had and I can't wait to go back! Had to get it on the go because we were on our way to KoJo's baseball game so he went with McDonalds and me....this yummy(ness)! 






Doesn't this look delicious?!

-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig