Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fuel City Tacos

Sunday I went to Dallas to watch KoJo play baseball (they won by the way) so we celebrated at the famous Fuel City. Now *clears throat*...Fuel City is a gas station. I'm sure "fuel" gave it away! I know, I know who eats tacos from a gas station? But this place is awesome sauce! The only thing that I don't like about it is it can be extremely packed in the evening. 

Before moving here I heard about their tacos and how bomb they were. So after being here for two years I gave them a try. And boy were they delicious! They sell some of everything but we decided to go with chicken fajita street tacos!  That touch of lime, that touch of lime... Mmm Mmm Mmm!!! 

If you're ever in Texas you must try Fuel City Tacos!

-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig