Saturday, May 30, 2015

Saturday Inspiration




I have to keep in mind that I'm responsible for my own actions. It's never about what someone else said/did but how I choose to respond to it. Everyday I try to remember to ask God to help me be nice to everyone no matter how I feel. I want to please God first...to have an attitude that pleases him. I strongly believe your attitude can hinder your blessing. I love and thank the people in my life for their patience with my growth. I try to do better today than I did yesterday. I don't always get it right but as long as I continue to work on me with the help of the Lord I'll be fine. 

Continue to work on YOU and one day you'll look back on how far you've come. 

-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig