Tuesday, May 26, 2015

NYX Sticks

 
Hey, hey so I just finished watching 'Chef' starring Jon Favreau, Scarlett Johansson, Sofia Vergara, Robert Downey Jr., Dustin Hoffman, and John Leguizamo ...just to name a few! Aside from all the great food it had a really good storyline. A chef who loses his restaurant job starts up a food truck *sigh* I just love this movie! It's on Netflix if you want to tune in.
 
Anywho, here's the latest NYX pencil I purchased in MPE10 Gray from ULTA. So I asked one of their employees if they sold gray lipsticks? He told me that's something I'd find during Halloween...hahahahaha!!!! So I left him alone and went on a search around the store myself. I found a gray eyeliner (because it's easier to find more colors in an eyeliner than lipsticks). So if you go into a store and you can't find the shade you're looking for look for an eyeliner or simply blend two colors together and wala!
 
 
 
 
 


 
What's your favorite NYX sticks?
 
-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig