Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My S/S Shoe



Who remembers LA Gear?! My mom purchased my first pair back in the 90's (with the light up sole!) -couldn't tell me nothing! These are my current joints (lol) that I love to wear during S/S with no socks and the low profile goes perfectly with a short, shirt, or a skinny pant. I don't always clean them which kinda gives them a vintage look.. that really only works with Converse, boots, and just about any white low top shoe in my opinion. I can't wear them because it feels like I live in Seattle! All of this rain *sigh* !I was driving to my moms and saw two snapping turtles, one in the street the other on the side walk. All of the rain has caused turtles amongst other things to join us. Now I love the rain just not when I have something to do...and I have things to do! Lol hope it's nice, breezy, and sunny where you live.
So what's your favorite S/S shoe?

-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig