Monday, April 20, 2015

What's In My Bag | The Popcorn Purse


Hey y'all here's a few things that's in my bag. I love watching 'what's in my bag?' on YouTube! I don't know why though...maybe I'm nosey?! Oh I'm sitting here watching 'The Italian Job'  for the first time and its bomb! I'm super late I know! If you are like me and haven't seen this movie it's currently on Netflix!

Well here's what's in my bag..


-Popcorn Purse (Sam Moon)
-NYC Bronzing Face Powder  (Walgreens)
-Eye Drops (mascara irritates my eyes sometimes)
-Keys
-Love & Toast Lip Balm (Ulta)
Nivea Creme (Walgreens)
-Miss Mango mascara (Walgreens)
-M.A.C (Cyber -mac)
-Change
-Notepad & Pen (never know when a blog post will come to you out of the blue)


-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig