Thursday, April 30, 2015

Revlon In 'Spanish Moss'


Hey dolls! Thought I'd post to make up for not posting yesterday (because I had no material and didn't want to post any old thing) and before I watch 'The Killing' on Netflix with a side of Chinese food. If you haven't watched this Netflix original you're missing out!!!! Any who.. so I recently picked up a few things from the dollar store and ran across some nail polish that just happened to be my favorite... Revlon! So I just couldn't leave without it. I'm currently wearing it and I'm in love.... 


Oh am I the only one who cleans up unwanted polish with a concealer brush (by ELF) ?! 

What a great shade ('Spanish Moss') and a great find!! 

What shade are you rocking?!

-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig