Monday, April 13, 2015

Fitness





I've been pretty dedicated to fitness for a few months now and I'm proud of myself. I normally workout for about a month and then stop. I'm sure we've all had that problem. I also would workout for a particular reason.... summer, to fit into something, etc. Now I'm doing this simply for ME. Just because. My mommy is my fitness partner and I just admire her dedication! I'm currently trying to do the meal prep thing its sort of hard/easy at the same time. For lunch I eat a salad, baked fish/chicken for dinner and breakfast is something I don't have down yet lol! Working on it though. 



I love tennis so burning fat on the court is a piece of ...(don't say cake) cucumber lol! 

What's your favorite fitness routine?!

-Londen Sloan 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig