Monday, April 27, 2015

8 Tips to Living A Balanced Life

Trying to live a balanced life I'm sure is on everyone's to do list. Easier said than done right?! With work and just life in general! Well here's a few things I do to feel balanced...




1) Now I don't go to church as much as I should but I do spend time with God. I'm a strong believer in getting your life right with and through God and EVERYTHING else will fall in place. Keep Him first loves you won't regret it! 

2) Exercise is a big part of my life (I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to workout more). 30 minutes to an hour in the gym everyday is a great start.




3) Writing in my journal. Whether it's jotting the days adventure, writing goals, or writing a book. I think everyone should go back to an actual pen and pad. No more tablets! It gives a sense of peace when you actually write on paper... at least for me it does. 

4) Doing what I love -which is taking pictures for my blog. Do whatever makes you feel happy and will benefit you in the long run. 





5) Oh how I love me some tea! Not only is it delicious but its good for you. I'm currently addicted to Peppermint Tea (scroll through my posts to see the benefits of peppermint tea). 

6) Eating healthy is a must to go along with fitness as I am working on burning fat in certain areas. My go to fish is Salmon...with a side of rice of course. 

7) Water to stay hydrated and just a great essential to help you feel good. Add cucumbers for that extra kick! Who likes plain old boring water anyway?!


8) And last but not least hanging out with friends catching up on life.

~

What do you do to keep a balanced life?! 

-Londen Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig