Sunday, March 22, 2015

Saturday | Sunday Inspiration

Early in the week I went to the park and filmed my first YouTube video. Now this being my first time I was a bit nervous because there was a lot of people there (not really but enough to make a first-timer nervous!) I've been putting off starting a YouTube channel because I didn't feel I was ready, but I've been doing some research. I'm ready now y'all! Lol the point of this post is basically just do it. Don't let starring eyes, your nerves, or that little voice in the back of your head that says "you can't do it." "You're not ready!", "There's already people doing what you want to do and they're way better." Do what you want to do and be yourself always remembering to put 100% into all that you do and you'll be fine! 

2015.... STEP OUTSIDE OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE! 

Love y'all! 

- Londen 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig