Monday, March 30, 2015

My Week | #2


1. Switched up my workout routine played some tennis for hours -I'm in desperate need of some cardio! Can't wait to go back. I'm trying to go as much as possible before it gets too hot here! 

2. On Saturday Kojo and I went to Woodall Rodgers Park. We stopped at a few food trucks and played some ping pong. He had a Philly Cheese Steak that he didn't enjoy at all! (It was terrible) I had Sushi (Crunchy Philly) which was my first time having Sushi and Crazy Fish food truck left a great impression! 

3. As a beginner editing a YouTube video is the hardest thing ever! But it all worked out. I thought I had it with the first video but there was still other things I needed to do. With God's help I got it done. Check out my channel search: londen sloan 

4. Just an outfit of the day. Made a few runs with mom.
Hat: Forever 21
Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Trainers: Saucony 
Purse: Betsey Johnson

Hope you all have a blessed week! 

-Londen Sloan   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig