Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentine's Dinner: 'Savor'

 

 Kojo and I had dinner at 'Savor' again and of course it was delicious. We ordered Braised Short Ribs and aged Mac -n- Cheese. The meat was so tender... oh how I adore this place. Seriously my favorite restaurant!

 
Say hello to the best thing you'll ever eat.... 'Lobster Puffs'! I was introduced to these babies on my birthday (November 24th) and have been addicted ever sense! They are stuffed with Maine lobster, comte cheese and if I'm not mistaken the spread is remoulade. It literally melts in your mouth! I could eat these everyday.... ok I think you get the point. If you have 'Savor' where you live please try these.. if not look on every menu of every restaurant you go to. YOU HAVE TO TRY THESE!!


 
 
The walk back to the car called for Converse... preferably red. *Check out my 'OOTD: Valentine's Day' post to see what heels I wore to dinner*
 
<3 Londen
 
Hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig