Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New In

 






 
Hey hey y'all! Now I don't know if I have any readers living in Texas but this weather we're experiencing is a hot mess! I hope everyone is safe up North, Texas, heck everywhere! I don't know what's wrong with mother nature but she better get it together!
 
~
 
I've been doing a bit of shopping here and there picking up a few things I don't really need! I was in Wal-Mart getting groceries before the big storm and ran into this face & body bar by Neutrogena with Avocado and Olive Oil that helps with cleansing/conditioning. I pick up most of my candles from Wal-Mart so I grabbed this Mainstays 'Wild Honeysuckle' and it smells "ah-may-za-zing!" It has a very soft scent of flowers and you guessed it HONEY. A few days ago I went to Target in search of a record player and found this lovely mug "MUGLIFE" ....being a gangster / mug lover I just had to have it (lol at the thought of me being a gangster!) Last but not least Aunt Jackie's 'Curl La La' defining curl custard. I'm currently using Paul Mitchell 'Curls' and wanted to try something new. I'll do a review on Paul some time this week.
 
Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!
 
<3 Londen
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig