Sunday, February 22, 2015

New In | Review | Ulta


 








~
 
 
Hey guys! I was originally supposed to post this, give the products a try, thendo a review. But here we are a three in one. Last week I went to Ulta to pick up a few things.....
 
First I ran into this pretty purple bottle of body cleanser by Anatomicals that I've had my eye on for a while now and decided it was time for it to come on home. This Love & Toast  lip balm was just too cute and on sale for 5 buckaroos. I've been on Nateisha Monique's blog and saw her Essie collection and decided to buy my own in Cashmere Matte! Last but certainly not least this looooovely NYX lip liner in Rose Diaphane aka nude pink. Not much but I could go in ULTA and get one thing and be satisfied lol!
 
 
 
REVIEW
 
Body Cleanser:
 
PROS - Fruity Scent
CONS - Doesn't lather good without applying tons
 
Lip Gloss:
 
PROS: Smell great, moisturizes lips
CONS: Zero
 
Nail Polish:
 
PROS - Matte
CONS: Doesn't last long / Chips next day
STICK WITH GEL POLISH!
 
Lip Liner:
 
PROS - Easy to blend / Glides on smoothly / Long Lasting / Bright / Doesn't bleed
CONS - NONE WHATSOEVER
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig