Saturday, February 28, 2015

My New Record Player!!

 


 
~
 
Hello my beautiful people! I am currently snowed/iced in so today I'm just chilling watching movies, playing Xbox, watching a bit of T.V, working on my book and of course some blogging.
 
~
 
 
Last week I went on a search for a record player. I've been wanting one for the longest and finally got my hands on one! First I went to Bed Bath & Beyond who wanted to order one and have it to me in ten days... um yeah no! I wanted one now! Wal-Mart didn't carry them so to Target I went and......Yahtzee! I went with black to match the black and white theme of my room (thinking about making it mostly white).

Took a trip later on that day to the Container Store to pick up a couple of crates to keep my records in. (and can I just say that store is amazing!) I found some black crates and a few aisles over saw this pretty little file basket and went with that instead!
 
Here are some of the records I picked up...
 
 




What are some of the vinyl's you own?
 
<3 Londen 















SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I envy you! I've wanted a record player for a while now but waiting until I move into my own place lol.

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-) lol! They go for about $80 at Target and one something at Urban Outfitters (they also have a bigger selection) !

    ReplyDelete

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig