Wednesday, February 11, 2015

'Master Glaze' | Blush Stick




Hello all (guess what day it is?!) lol.. okay I won't say it! Am I the only one that's excited about 'Scandal' tomorrow?!! Olivia is always one step ahead... when will people learn that?! Ok back to blogging....
 
Today's post is about the slightly new 'Master Glaze' blush stick by Face Studio. Now this was a Christmas gift (one of my stocking stuffers) that I haven't worn yet because of the glitter. I can't stand glitter!!! So I'm in the process of figuring out how to wear this blush without it being too much for me?! It is safe to say this is a post of me asking for HELP!
 
Any suggestions? 




Decided to do a swatch for you guys - of course you can't tell how super glittery it is! I just don't know what to do with this thing!!! *Sigh* life is hard!
 
 
 
Help!!!
 
 
<3 Londen 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig