Saturday, February 7, 2015

Lip Wear










Hello everyone hope you're having a great weekend! I'm currently clocked in sitting in front of my leather book that I'm working on (a novel) and a GQ magazine covered by Pharrell with a cute little sticky note attached.... (thanks Kojo *blushing*)...

Here's a short post of some of the lipsticks I own.... oh and what's lipstick without chapstick?

-RiRi Woo - MAC
- Cyber - MAC 
-Kate Moss #102 - Rimmel London 
-Kate Moss #113 - Rimmel London 
-Color Whisper- Cherry On Top - Maybelline 
-Color Whisper- Berry Ready - Maybelline 
-Carmex - Moisture Plus
~

I'm sure my favorite is the same as everyone else's, Mac's 'RiRi Woo'!! It's a matte lipstick and omg its perfect! This lipstick lasts all day!!!! If you're looking for the perfect red lip this is the best in my opinion. 

What's your favorite red lip?! 

<3 Londen  







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig